Monday, July 03, 2006

WOOO, HOOO!




I HAVE AN OVEN!!!


My husband installed and connected the oven yesterday, and we turned it on this afternoon to heat up a pizza! (I know, I know, not the FIRST thing I wanted to do with my oven, but still!) I'm going to bake a pan of brownies after dinner.

I'm a little miffed that my oven is connected on what has turned out to be one of the hottest days of the year thus far, but I really don't care; I'm back to baking, People! My world is coming back together!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

And a very schmancy, space age sort of an oven it is, too. Congratulations!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most Excellent!! And do I see a hint of countertops on each side as well? Can we get a wide shot if this is so?

10:08 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Oh, Goodness, Claudia - no - that's not our ACTUAL oven, though the cabinet in which it's set is very similar to the one in which ours now resides. We're still chasing down the Home Despot to cough up our counter tops - I'm functioning on shelving material laid across the open tops of cabinets for horizontal space at the moment. Still, we're that much closer, and that's really all that matters!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home