Thursday, November 09, 2006

Yummy!

I love this stuff.

I love it on toast, I love it on waffles, I love it right out of the jar. It would probably be really great on ice cream, and I've considered using it as a glaze for tea cake.

I'm fortunate to have a good many Stonewall Kitchen stores within striking distance of my everyday life, and I just found out that there's an OUTLET store not too far away. Even with that, I still use the website quite a bit - I love to send the Blueberry Morning gift set to my Caliornia in-laws for Christmas.

If you're not familiar with the Stonewall Kitchen people, I highly recommend you take a peek.




(author's note: I'll post something more fun this afternoon - I wanted to put something up this morning because I'm going to be busy until after 4....)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know what you mean, I love finding stuff like that. We live among Mennonites, masters of canning jams. The farmers market is a goldmine!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Kizz said...

So with clothing an outlet store has like clothes with glue stains or one leg shorter than the other or that went out of style when I got out of high school. What exactly qualifies a jam store product as ready for the outlet?

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have one in Hot Springs that we go to. The best part is all the free samples. MMMMMM.

5:46 PM  
Blogger JRH said...

Where's the outlet store?

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home