Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rejoining the Ranks of the Living

Glory, halleluiah! I can finally swallow without having to steel my nerve!! I can be upright for more than five minutes without having to hold on to something because I'm too dizzy to stand!! I can sleep at night!!

I haven't been that sick since I was a kid, and I hope it's a good long time before I have to be that sick again.

I'm still not 100%, but I can function where I am now. I'm tired and still a little achey, and I had trouble focusing for much of today, but I'm no longer wishing the earth would open up and swallow me whole.

Thank you all for checking up on me. Thank you for your kind words and good wishes. Thank you for indulging me as I griped and whined about how miserable I felt.

I believe I'm done now...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congtatulations for having survived your near-death experience. Being,as you have said, all is subjective,I'm sure that's how you felt! WELCOME BACK.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do we get to see new pic's of the kitchen? It's been over a month since you last posted info.(although I do realize that taking photos while one is ill is not on the top of the "to do"list!) VERY interested in seeing how it's progressing,as I assume others are who have been following this project.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK,I'm officially confused!I posted on your "mystery item" site. I asked about how long before we were told what it is and commented that 9 comments were indicated,when there were only 4 showing.My post was received,now making it 10 comments. When I just checked to see if you responded,my comment was now gone! What Up???

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home