Thursday, March 23, 2006

Off to See the Doctor...


...with the suspicion that I'm growing these...

I continued to feel crappy all day yesterday. It got to the point where Advil wasn't helping at all - the headache and sore throat were getting worse and spreading to affect my ears and sinuses. Before I went to bed last night, and with a sinking feeling of suspicion, I grabbed a flashlight and said "ahhh" in front of a mirror.

I've got patches.

Strep. Dammit!

I plan to just arrive at the doctor's office when they open the doors and beg to be squeezed in right now - I can't be bothered to deal with the answering service. It's pretty obvious that I'm sick - I look like hell and I'm pretty sure they'll take pity on me. Here's hoping that I'll be on antibiotics in a little less than three hours...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well??? What happened at your doctors visit?!??

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home