Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Grandmother Named Walter

Yeah, I'm updating about my spider. I still don't have a picture - I'm sorry.

He's still there, though he'd migrated a little closer to the floor (he's about chin level to me now) and was facing downward when I took my shower this morning. I bid him good day as I dried off.

It turns out that I'm not the only one keeping watch on the little arachnid. When I mentioned to my family that I didn't want anyone to disturb him, they all admitted to looking in on him every day.

No one else had named him, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger vanx said...

We don’t necessarily need a photo, but a bar chart might be in order.~,:^)

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Living near the woods,makes spiders part of my environment. People used to come into my home and say "do you know there's a spider in your hall?" or my bathroom,or..... My response was always"Oh yes,quite the neat web he/she's built,don't you think?" Fascinating creatures!! But,of course,you know that they are only one of the many different creatures living under this roof!!!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home