Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Picture Requests

My last post generated two requests for pictures. Here they are:

Claudia, here's the kitchen as it appears on Tuesday, February 28th, at 8:30 in the morning.





The sink came out on Sunday, and now Husband is working on measuring for the holes that need to be cut in the new sink cabinet to accommodate the plumbing.

I have no idea when the counter guy is coming to measure - I'm hoping it's SOON because I keep breaking dishes trying to wash them in the bathtub (I have a lovely cut on the instep of my foot from the coffee cup I broke in the shower yesterday). The cabinet that's in behind the step stool doesn't belong there - it will go to the right of the dishwasher after it's installed.


Vanx, this is the picture from the cookbook where I got (and then modified) the recipe for my babycakes. Thanks for asking!








And, because I promised more snow pictures but didn't deliver, here's PunkinPie being helpful during the blizzard two weeks ago:

...and here she is again, being not-quite-so-helpful...

3 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

Let me make a suggestion that may help on 2 levels. Empty a small rubbermaid and use it as a dishpan in the tub. It'll be plastic so things will be less likely to break if they slip but if they do break the tragedy will be contained and you will, hopefully, keep the family from further injury.

Thanks for the pics! That's an assload of cabinets right there.

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's looking beautiful! I can see why you're itching to start getting things put away. Settling into a new or reorganized space is always exciting,at least for me. As you've probably already discovered,it's amazing how many things we keep "just in case I need it" that take up space. We have a tendency to seek the comfort of status quo,so seeing things and putting things in new places forces us out of our comfort zone. As you know,I've a long history of rearranging my environment!!!
The pictures of the girls are too cute. And I assure everyone,while the "babycakes" may not be a pretty looking dessert, THEY ARE DELICIOUS!!!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Isn't it GREAT?!? I'm SO excited, though the excitement is working against me in that it's limiting my patience for delay. And yes, it IS an assload of cabinets right there. We counted, and it's something like 26 drawers I'll have! I can't WAIT for it to be finished.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home