Friday, February 24, 2006

Sending Susanna Some Love...

Kizz is experiencing some really important and exciting professional stuff right now. While this is really GOOD stuff, it's also a little unnerving and maybe even scary.

I don't know how much it helps, but I'm up here sending lots of good energy her way. She's fun and talented and wants so badly to be able to support herself doing what she loves, and I take every opportunity I have to support her. Since I can't be there in person this weekend to cheer her on, I'm thinking good thoughts of her and sending as much love her way as I can.

Care to join me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

Thank you, it worked! While I wasn't a thousand percent happy with myself I might go around 500% and I had a good time and everyone was so helpful. Thanks, as always, for your help!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm with you, S!

Great blog; Michele sent me here.

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home