Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Cat and the Kitchen

I'm going to give you a double-update here, in the interest of efficiency. I'm on my way out the door to run some errands and I don't have time for a long narrative.

**The Small One is doing well. He's been home for a while now and enduring quite nicely all the extra attention he gets from us, though he's grown VERY suspicious of me when I'm offering some extra bit of yumminess - cheese or chicken broth or milk - because he's catching on that, before he gets to partake in the treat, he must endure my prying his jaws open and stuffing two pills down his little throat. He's begun avoiding me. Anyway, he goes in for a follow-up on Friday to make sure everything's still working the way it's supposed to. Here's hoping

**You haven't seen any new pictures of the kitchen because any picture I take now will look much like the one I took a week ago. There's been some fussing and fidgeting with the wall behind a couple of the cabinets, though, so it looks like we've taken one step back, but I'm still okay with it. I'm hoping to encourage some progress this afternoon, and a whole lot this weekend. I'm gunning for floor cabinets and an appointment with a counter-measurer-guy by the end of the month.

That's it for now. Gotta go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home