Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Call for Prayers



This is Small One.

We very nearly lost him a few Christmases ago due to a kidney infection that caused partial organ failure.

He's sick again.

He's not AS sick as he was last time - I think we may have caught it earlier - but I can tell he's not well. He was vomiting earlier, and my Mother's Intuition tells me that it wasn't normal, hairball sort of vomiting. Plus, he'd taken to hiding out under the bed. He's NEVER under the bed - he's always front and center, where all the good lovin' can be had.

I called the vet. At eleven o'clock at night. She heard his history, heard his symptoms, and told us to bring him in.

Not first thing tomorrow. Now.

Husband - kind, loving, insomniac Husband - is driving him to the clinic as I write this.

Could you clear a spot in your prayers for my kitten, please? I understand that he's 14 and that cats don't live forever, but I'm not ready to let him go yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

14 is still too early for him, though. Poor kitty. Fingers and toes are crossed. Let me know what you hear.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home