Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm Beginning to Think it's ME!

Okay, now. Enough is enough!



Today is the second day in a row that I've learned that something I use is being DISCONTINUED. Yesterday, it was the chantico at Starbucks. Today, it's my contact lens disinfecting solution

I am cursed. My perfume is no longer being produced. My favorite variety of pasta salad was pulled off the shelves last year. I can only get my lip gloss through the internet (and goodness only knows how long THAT will continue to be available). It's starting to annoy the crap out of me.

What does it say about me that I love the products that don't sell enough to keep on the market?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

It says that you're a unique flower who will always be working outside the dull as dishwater norm.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my perfume has been discontinued too (it was by shisdido and nothing they now have is ANYTHING like it) so i know how you must feel.

try complete (moisture plus, no rub) for your contacts. it does ME good

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home