Monday, January 23, 2006

A Fitting Gift



This (hysterical) birthday gift arrived in the mail for me today from Geisha. I love it.

The last time we were together (on Boxing Day, as is our families' tradition), her elder daughter was playing with one of these, and I thought it was perhaps the funniest thing I'd seen in a long time. Think about it - a Shakespeare action figure. They had recently returned from a trip to England and Elder Daughter was obsessed with the Bard, so much so that she needed to have this - let me say it again, just because it's so funny - this Shakespeare ACTION FIGURE. Keep in mind, please, that Elder Daughter is four.

The note on the box said "No English teacher should be without one of these" and now this one won't be.

Thank you, Geisha!!

p.s. - Susanna Shakespeare, there was an extra one in the package for you - I'll get it to the post office this week, I promise!!

p.p.s. - check out the complete line of action figures at Accoutrements.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

Thank them profusely for me, please! That's so lovely to be thought of.

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home