Sunday, January 15, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me



I turn 37 today.

I'm not at all freaked out about the number. So far, my thirties have been pretty darned good; I even thought that turning 35 lent me some legitimacy as a grown-up. I can't promise that I'll feel the same way about 40, but I've got a few more years to get used to the idea of changing the first number of my age.

Today will likely be kind of low-key. Of course, it's snowing (there's a long and reliable trend of snow on my birthday). I'm getting ready to leave the house to teach my Sunday morning fitness classes, then we have a lunch date with my in-laws at the Olive Garden this afternoon, and I know that the girls were busy wrapping presents in their room yesterday, so there will be gifting.

I think it's gonna be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home