Tuesday, July 11, 2006

NOOOOOOOO!!!!





It seems that the lightning strike of earlier today zorched my TiVo!

I am distraught!

I am bereft!

I am a mild state of panic! (okay, so maybe not-so-mild)

Husband came home from work this evening and tried to fix the thing, but found that he couldn't. He went immediately on eBay and bought a new power supply - it should come on Friday. If that doesn't fix the problem, we will go online Friday afternoon and buy a new TiVo box. We agreed, two weeks after we got the box many, many years ago, that if anything ever happened to it, we would IMMEDIATELY buy a new one.

Yes, it's that important.





oh, yeah - the lightning also fried my garage door opener, but do I care about that?! No! It's all about the TiVo, People!

3 Comments:

Blogger JRH said...

My sympathy.

Is it any better that this happened in the summer, when there are less regular series, or are there enough Rescue Me's in your world that it doesn't matter?

3:16 PM  
Blogger Wayfarer said...

You know I love you, right? OK. I just want to get that out there in case that doesn't come through in all the derision of the following comment about the absence of your TiVo©®™.

Wow.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

Yeah, well, shut up. You'd love TiVo if you had it, particularly during World Cup season, so shut up.

And I love you, too.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home