Tuesday, September 12, 2006

It's Been a GOOD Day!

WOO HOO!! Mrs. Chili has had a GOOD day today. Not just an okay day, but a GOOD one! There is much rejoicing and gatitude-offering!

Item number one - I got a job! I'm an adjunct professor of English at Tiny Community College. I was interviewed and hired in one fell swoop, though the director won't accept my answer to his offer until tomorrow - he wants me to "sleep on it" and get back to him in the morning. I suppose that means that, technically, I don't have the job yet, but I'm not up for splitting those hairs at the moment. Regardless, he sent me home with a new-employee packet. It's a done deal - I start in October.

Item number two - I'VE GOT THE PUCK BACK! Observe!





and





Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!

I'm feeling as though my Universe has re-aligned ever-so-slightly, and I am grateful.

2 Comments:

Blogger JRH said...

Woo F---ing Hoo! Congratulations! Email me with details. I am so excited for you.

7:51 PM  
Blogger vanx said...

Foo H--ing Woo, too, S!

Kitchen, Car, Career--things come in threes. You can officially declare this round over. Now you can drive to and from your new job and cook dinner for everone after work!~,:^)

Congratulations!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home