Monday, September 04, 2006

Right About Now...

...you should be wishing you lived with me.

There is much excitement and rejoicing at the Chili household, friends and neighbors. We have a STOVE!!











Isn't it GORGEOUS?!











The inaugural dinner will be cheese souffle with a choice of steamed asperagus or french cut green beans, followed by a dessert of dark chocolate baby-cakes with tea.

I'm starting to feel better already!


**author's note - it was fantastically yummy. I love, Love, LOVE my new kitchen!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wayfarer said...

Steamed asparagus for me, please! I've been having a wicked craving for it lately.

Congratulations on your new kitchen!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Kizz said...

I'm starving!

Um, that's not a stove, that's a piece of tinted winshield you stole from your body guy (hee, body guy!).

Congratulations!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Kizz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home