Saturday, November 11, 2006

WeedWoman Joins the Modern Age

I'm posting this from WeedWoman's home. The entire Chili family is visiting - Husband is helping Mr. WW put his new plow together (and I'm a little mopey to think that he's going to need it soon), I'm visiting with WW and the girls are doing their level best to wear out Molly-puppy, though I think the net effect will be just the opposite.

My best friend now has wireless internet connection, with DSL! Just IMAGINE! She can't get cable t.v. or a pizza delivered, but by God she can surf the net with great speed and agility! We were just searching the IKEA website in anticipation of our scheduled hajj on Tuesday, then went around with a measuring tape to see if all the bookcases and shoe racks she's thinking of buying will actually FIT where she wants to put them. Right now, she's perusing a cookbook I brought up with me while ribs cook on the barbecue, the men are out tracking down new tools they need for the plow, and the girls are out running the dog around. It's quite a scene out there - a big black lab with a BRIGHT orange bandanna around her neck (it's hunting season, and I'm not joking when I tell you WeedWoman lives WAY up there in huntin' country) pulling around two little red-headed girls.

Someone's gonna sleep well tonight!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss Molley was out clod by 6PM! Thanks so micu for this lovely day!

7:37 PM  
Blogger Sephyroth said...

Just thought I'd say hi as I'm trying to visit and comment on as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can. :)

We had our first snow to cover the ground over here in the midwest on Friday; the big snows aren't that far away now. ;)

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home