Friday, September 16, 2005

We Can Put a Man on the Moon....

...but we can't figure out how to cure - or for that matter, avoid - the common cold.

I am currently stumbling through my life with a remarkable pressure behind my face and a throat that feels as though it's been stuffed with wool threads (that occaisonally catch fire, by the way). I'm congested and drippy (which one would think would be contradictory conditions but, alas, so not..) and I have to pee about every twenty minutes because I'm trying to drown myself in an effort to stay hydrated and flush this bug out of my system as quickly as possible. Though I know my body really needs to sleep right now, the aforementioned internal conditions are making that an unlikely proposition. I also know that I need to eat, but nothing - not even chicken soup - seems the least bit appealing.

Blah...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home