Wednesday, November 09, 2005

In My Element

There are a lot of things going on in my life right now. I have some drama surrounding my job, the house project is dragging and, God help us all, the holidays are approaching.

Every once in a while, I take a step back from my life and try to have a look at what's going on from a little distance, and lately I've been amazed by how well I've managed to keep up with it all. This stuff takes a fair bit of stamina, and frankly I'm impressed by the fact that I've been able to keep up.

This morning, a Girlfriend of mine posted the results of a fun internet questionnaire on her blog I went to the site she referenced and took the "What Element Are You" quiz. This is what I came up with:

Your Element is Fire

Your power color: red

Your energy: hot

Your season: spring

Like a fire, you are full of power and light.
A born leader, you easily draw people toward you.
You are full of courage and usually up for anything dangerous.
You have a huge ego and love to be the center of attention.


This might explain it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

I'm earth. It makes sense what they say about me. I have long term plans to be successful. Heh. Yep, lots of plans for the long term, not a whole lot shaking right now.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Wayfarer said...

Me, I'm wood.

"Like a tree, you are always growing and changing.
And while your life is dynamic, you are firmly grounded.
You have high morals and great confidence in yourself and others.
You have a wide set of interests, and you make for intersting company. "

It fits, according to others.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home