Saturday, April 29, 2006

Saturday Yoga


I'm on my way to the last yoga class I'll teach this semester at the university. I'm really hoping that I'll have actual participants today; it's not unusual for university yoga classes to be lightly populated, particularly on a lovely, sunny, moderately warm Saturday morning at the end of the semester. It's highly probable that I'll be the only person in class this morning.

I've got to start exercising more. My graduate work has taken priority over my workout schedule over the past several months. One of my post-graduation goals is to bring up my attendance in fitness classes. I'll let you know how that goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wayfarer said...

I SOOOO hear you about that! I'm in the same boat and it depresses me. I desperately want to get out and do stuff, but all my focus has to be to grad school. It's like a vicious cycle because I know that if I could make time to get out and be active, I'd have more energy.

All I can say is that I'd better be a lot SMARTER by the end of all this, to make up for my being FATTER, too.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home