Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday Gratitude

1.I have a job. How cool is that?


2. Grocery stores. I love that I can go to one place and get pretty much anything my heart (or, more to the point, my tummy) desires.

3. Automobiles. This morning, I drove three towns over to visit my grandparents. It took me half an hour. As I motored my way to my old people, the thought struck me that, on horseback, this would be an all day trip, and horses don't come equipped with heaters, windshield wipers and CD players.

4. Grey's Anatomy. I'm with Kizz on this one - the writing is TOP NOTCH.

5. A warm bed and a good story. I'm rereading the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon and have made it to book two - Dragonfly in Amber. There's little that's more satisfying than a seriously good read on a rainy "clean sheet" day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home