Monday, October 30, 2006

Did You Hear That?!?

That was ME, WHOOPING for JOY!


I came home from teaching this afternoon to find that my husband had come home for lunch and...








...installed my new keyboard and power button! I'm back on MY computer with MY bookmarks and MY files and MY mail program! It's like I've been given a limb back, People. Seriously!



(and this picture? It's a picture of THIS post - kind of like when a hostage holds today's newspaper to show proof of life - just so you know I'm not making anything up)

YAY!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Production Manager said...

Yay!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

That's what *I* think! My husband is a prince among men. If I didn't love him desperately anyway, this would surely do it!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Kizz said...

Now we're getting your laptop a nametag that says: Patty Hearst

3:50 PM  
Blogger The Grammar Snob said...

Hooray!!!

9:42 PM  
Blogger organic mama said...

I am doing the Joss Whedon dance of joy in your honor... Yay!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home