Saturday, November 11, 2006

Well, DUH!

Dude! You're 100% from Massachusetts!

Dude! Me and Sully and Fitzie and Sean are gonna hit Landsdowne tonight after the game, hang out at the Beerworks. I'll pick you up at the Coop at 6.

How Massachusetts are you?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz



What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Boston

You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.

The Midland
The Northeast
Philadelphia
The West
The Inland North
North Central
The South
What American accent do you have?
Take More Quizzes

2 Comments:

Blogger vanx said...

This worked for me. It put me in New Jersey/New York/Connecticut--the norther version of the tristate area from the Garden State perspective.

Hey, did you switch to the Beta version of Blogger. I find it makes some things easier, and screws up others.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

I actually had to tweak the accent quiz - the first results told me that I didn't really have an accent at all and that I might be mistaken for a Canadian. I blame that on my education. I annunciate.

I can affect a good Mass accent, but I'm MUCH better at Downeast Mainah.

The "how Massachusetts are you" quiz, though? I nailed that one. 100% on the first try.

Tell me about your experience with Beta. They've offered it to me on teacherseducation, but I've been afraid to switch. Tell me me what you know...

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home