Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Happy Birthday, Punkin Pie!!

Tomorrow is my baby's ninth birthday. NINE, People! I can hardly believe it.

She and Daddy were sitting together the other day, and I was sitting across from them. As I looked at her I realized that I don't see my baby anymore - she's crossed firmly into big girl territory.

She loves faeries, mermaids and princesses. Her favorite color is purple and she loves chocoate (duh! She's MY kid!). She is an extremely tactile person and needs to touch things to learn about them. She is kind and loving, rambunctious and crazy, and even though she drives me to the brink sometimes, I love her with an intensity that sometimes frightens me.

Happy Nine, Punkin Pie. Thanks for choosing me to be your mom!



3 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

Happy Birthday Pumpin Chili! I hope you have the best birthday yet.

LOVE!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Wayfarer said...

SiSi, my 4½ yr-old, learned of PunkinPie's birthday today and asked how old she was. I asked her to guess and she said, "Six?" (the reason why, it turned out, was because that PunkinPie seemed like six years old in SIZE). When I informed her of Pnk'n'π's real age, got this look of wonder and amzement that someone so much older would be so nice to her. My kids clearly love yours very much!

They both want to make sure she gets their "biggest and best wishes" on her special day!

Lá Breithe shona dhuit, Shaelyn!

2:10 PM  
Blogger vanx said...

Wow! Explosively cute. Happy birthday, Punk'!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home