Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Life as a Movie

My life is rated PG-13!



Your life is rated PG-13!

What is your life rated? (MPAA Scale)

Take Other Caffeine Nebula Quizzes


I'm betting it was the honest answer about the "minor of-age drinking" (I like a vanilla-rum-and-root-beer on the occasional Friday night) and the question about which "bases" I've gotten to (I'm very happily married and have two kids. It doesn't take the proverbial rocket scientist to figure out that I might just make my way around the ball field on a fairly regular basis. Who's your Papi?) that kept me from being a straight PG.

Oh, who am I kidding - it's my, um, colorful language that pushed me into the realm of PG-13....

Thanks to Kizz for this one!

6 Comments:

Blogger JRH said...

MY life was R.
It's the language. Definitely the f-ing language.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

HA! I'm pretty sure that, without the girls around, my life would earn a higher rating than it does. Once your smallish person arrives, Julie, you'll find your rating more suitable for young people.

5:56 AM  
Blogger vanx said...

I'm an R. For Righteous.

10:28 AM  
Blogger organic mama said...

My mother used to swear a great deal when my sisters and I were young- veeeery colorful stuff. We were so shocked we stopped. Unfortunately, as a grown up, I deal with many a situation with a choice epithet. Or two. R for me.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Kizz said...

I feel dirty.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm amazed I wasn't an X...

:)

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home