Tuesday, July 18, 2006

W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L

We just got home from taking the girls to see Akeelah and the Bee. If you haven't seen this movie, go rent it. Now.

Both Husband and I cried. My girls, ages nine and seven, were absolutely enthralled. Beanie was LITERALLY on the edge of her seat at the end. Literally. On the way out of the theater (we got to see it on a big screen at our local university), she turned to me and said "Mommy, I've REALLY gotta pee, but I didn't want to miss ANY of that movie!" This, coming from a child who, not too long ago, told me that she only liked "little kid" films.

I'm going to buy the DVD tomorrow. It's a movie I want my kids to see again and again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kizz said...

It's not out on DVD yet but I saved it in my Netflix queue for when it does, thanks!

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home