Thursday, December 22, 2005

So I Can Tell You "I Told You So"

I'm posting what may seem like a very strange entry here, but I'm doing it for a reason. A strange and neurotic reason, perhaps, but a reason nonetheless.

The last few months have been, well, let's just say they've been challenging for me. I had hoped that these last few weeks would bring an overall calming effect, but so far, no go.

I'm still unsettled; still not quite right.

I have the distinct feeling that something else is coming - and something big, at that - and I wanted to put that thought here so, when it DOES happen, I can tell you all about it and say "SEE!! I TOLD you so!!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to check out"Laws of Attraction"!
You attract to your life what you give attention to,good or bad.

SAYING that you're positive,is very different from FEELING positive.

Emotions are part of the Law of Attraction- good or fear-based.

How much energy are YOU contributing to this event being fullfilled,whether you realize it or not?

2:07 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Chili said...

It's interesting that you posted this, Anonymous, because I've been very mindful lately of focusing in on what IS working.

I'm not entirely sure I agree with your "you attract what you give attention to" assertion, but I do hold to the idea, expressed by Richard Bach, that "every person, all the events of your life are there because you have drawn them there. What you choose to do with them is up to you."

My point for this entry is that, in spite of that, I'm still feeling "undone" - as if there's still something the Universe has to teach or show me. I'm trying to pay close attention and to be ready when the lesson comes. And when it DOES come, I want to be able to tell everyone that I knew it was coming.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home